My employer is an active investor in the NYSE market and has a particular interest in Pharma/Healthcare/Biotech stocks of which he wants to build a lucrative pool.
QR Code Link to This Post
My employer is looking for a Pharmacologist and/or MD, who will be able to analyse drug combinations for our Stock evaluation. The idea is to find supporting evidence that a certain drug is indeed effective for us to invest in the company that develops it. This will be more like an Advisor/Consultant role with an hourly pay of $10.
We are looking for someone who
- Has an understanding of the US drug/Pharma/Biotech/healthcare segment
- Understands US-FDA norms and policies
- Familiar with various Clinical testing phases and stages in the US markets
- Can find, research, analyze drug combinations of a given company and create simple write-ups on whether
o the drug is promising,
o what kind of potential does it have,
o have there been such combinations before,
o how have they fared and what is the potential risk
o Key is to eliminate junk science
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- Doesn’t shy away from an assignment
Please let me know if you would be interested in this freelance position.