Warehouse and Storage System at Best Price, Racking System on Rent (thane)
QR Code Link to This Post
What is Industrial Material Handling Equipment?
Industrial material handling equipment includes a miscellaneous range of tools, vehicles, storage units, appliances and accessories involved in transporting, storing, controlling, enumerating and protecting products at any stage of manufacturing, distribution consumption or disposal.
Types of Material Handling Equipment
The four main categories of material handling equipment include storage, engineered systems, industrial trucks, and bulk material handling.
1. Storage and Handling Equipment- Storage equipment is usually limited to non-automated examples, which are grouped in with engineered systems. Examples of storage and handling equipment include:
• Racks System, such as pallet racks, drive-through or drive-in racks, push-back racks, and sliding racks, are a basic but important method of storage, saving floor space while keeping their contents accessible. We provide Rental Services also.
• Mezzanines- a type of indoor platform, help to create more floor space in a warehouse or other storage building for offices or more storage.
2. Engineered Systems- Engineered systems cover a variety of units that work cohesively to enable storage and transportation.
3. Industrial Material Handling Trucks- Industrial trucks (material handling trucks) refer to the different kinds of transportation items and vehicles used to move materials and products in materials handling. There are many types of industrial trucks:
• Hand trucks, one of the most basic pieces of material handling equipment, feature a small platform to set the edge of a heavy object on, and a long handle to use for leverage.
• Pallet Trucks, also known as pallet jacks, are a type of truck specifically for pallets. They slide into a pallet and lift it up to move it. Pallet trucks come in both manual and electrical types.
• Platform trucks are hand trucks low to the ground, with a wide platform for transporting goods.
• Order pickers lift the operator several feet above the ground on a platform so they can retrieve or store goods on high shelves.
4. Material Handling Equipment- Bulk material handling refers to the storing, transportation and control of materials in loose bulk form. Stackers, which are usually automated, pile bulk material onto stockpiles, moving between two points along rails in a yard.
From top suppliers to the basic types of equipment, this guide is here to help turn you in the field of material handling equipment, so you can continue to grow your business and your bottom line. Newgentech Solutions provide rental services also on Racking System.
For more information resources, you can check out
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers