compensation: Fixed Salary (21,450/-) + Incentives + Performance based Bonus + Free Meal + Medical employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are actively seeking a talented and knowledgeable “TRAINEE-US IT RECRUITER” to join our successful team in Mumbai-Thane. The below mentioned requirement might be a perfect fit for you.
Infojini Inc is a full service US Based IT services, and staffing firm with offices in Maryland, Washington, DC and Ney Jersey and Mumbai & Noida , India. Infojini Inc is recognized as one of the fastest 500 growing IT services and software development Companies in United States. .
With a partnership of all major technology vendors, Infojini Inc has built a strong Government and commercial customer base including fortune 100 companies and most state and federal agencies such as State of North Carolina, State of South Carolina State of Maryland, State of California, State of Pennsylvania, State of Virginia, State of Washington and many others.
Infojini Inc, works with more than 35 State Government Clients directly all across United States.
Position: Trainee – US IT Recruiter
Experience: 0–1 Year
Job Location: Thane (West) – Wagle Estate (Ashar IT Park)
Shift Timing: Night Shift : 6:15 pm to 3:45 am (matching USA time)
Working Days: Monday to Friday (Saturday & Sunday fixed off)
Remuneration : Fixed Salary (21,450/-) + Incentives + Performance based Bonus + Free Meal + Medical Insurance
• Ready to learn how to handle IT requirements from US based clients.
• Ready to learn how to use Job Portals like Monster, Dice, Techfetch & LinkedIn.
• Passion in the Recruitment process.
• Phone screen and cold calling candidates to know their interest to participate in new opportunities.
• Identifying and recruiting prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
• Assessing candidates to ensure qualification and skill match.
• Conducting confidential interviews, checking references etc;
• Pre-screen and short-list candidates before submitting to the hiring manager
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
• Any Graduate or Masters specialized in Human Resource and IT background
• IT Background preferred
• Knowledge of IT Skills is added advantage
• Recruitment Experience (good to have)
• Excellent communication skills.