Free support for 1 month for any of the text / graphics changes
Free Designs for Biz card / letter head
Free Addition of Meta / title tags & free submission to search engines
Payment Terms :: 30% on getting designs approved & remaining 70% at the end when the site is completed.
Note for my new customers :
Working with me is the safest for my clients becoz i never ask for any upfront amounts.
However, money once paid for work rendered is never returned back under any conditions becoz i spend my time & i value my time the most.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers