Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Meat Products Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery”under Food & Beverage Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
QR Code Link to This Post
Meat Products Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global meat products market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase:
• Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
• Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
• Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the meat products? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Meat Products market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider meat products market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
• The meat products market section of the report gives context. It compares the meat products market with other segments of the meat, poultry and seafood market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, meat products indicators comparison.
1) By Type: Pork; Mutton; Beef; Others – Meat Products
2) By Distribution Channel: Supermarkets/Hypermarkets; Convenience Stores; E-Commerce; Others
3) By Product Type: Chilled; Frozen; Canned/Preserved
4) By Nature: Organic; Conventional
Companies Mentioned: Affco Holdings Limited; Andelsselskabet Tican A.M.B.A; Arcadie Sud Ouest; Arrow Group Limited; Doux S.A.
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; UK; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, meat products indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global meat products market, accounting for 51% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 22% of the global meat products market. Africa was the smallest region in the global meat products market.
Meat processors are using advanced x-ray technologies such as Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) to measure chemical lean or fat content in meat. DEXA uses two specific x-ray energies (high and low) to measure the amount of x-rays absorbed by meat as it passes through the system, and thus determines the fat content in meat within seconds.
DEXA is a highly efficient method of lipid determination for raw, natural meat products and frozen meat. It can also help meat processors to inspect and detect contaminants such as bones, metal, plastic, glass and stones present in meat. Analyzing the fat content of meat enables meat processors to achieve accurate blending targets, reduce inconsistencies in recipe operations and ensure product safety. For example, Teys Australia, a beef processor, has adopted DEXA technology in its beef processing plant in Queensland.
The meat products manufacturing market consists of sales of meat products by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce and process pork, chicken, beef, sheep and goats, birds, and other animals. The companies in the industry package and distribute their products through various distribution channels to both individual customers and commercial establishments.
The global meat products market is expected to grow from $859.8 billion in 2019 to $888.7 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 8% from 2021 and reach $1117.8 billion in 2023.
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 12,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends and Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 show contact info