You will work on all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Your responsibilities will include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
QR Code Link to This Post
Main responsibilities -
Craft strategies for all Marketing channels, including Digital, Offline, Advertising, PR, Communications and Creatives, amongst others.
Plan and drive different ATL, BTL and branding activities.
Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share; develop new marketing strategies to expand the acquisition funnel and improving Lead Generation.
Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies.
Ensure our brand message is relevant, in line with our ethos and values, and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material).
Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness.
Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department.
Organising events and product exhibitions.
Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
Skills required -
1. BA degree in Business, English, Journalism, Media or a similar subject (or relevant experience)
2. Proven working experience of 0-1 year in marketing domain.
3. Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
4. Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement.
5. Experience in building social media communities and general marketing experience.
6. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.